Cool Minecraft 1.10 modpacks are here

Sup guy,

So the Minecraft modding scene has been stagnant lately there has been not a lot of mods released for 1.8 or 1.9 versions of Minecraft, and if they have they haven't been updated in a long time. But now 1.10 is released and mods have all been updated which means mod packs are coming. FTB is currently testing a modpack for 1.10 and tekkit too. But a few 3rd party modpacks have already been released and being updated a lot, here is a few.

http://mods.curse.com/modpacks/minec...2-all-the-mods
    http://mods.curse.com/modpacks/minec...ergy-ex-1-10-2
    and this is the FTB test pack http://mods.curse.com/modpacks/minec...-unstable-1-10

I would love it if MxGaming would make a modded server once 1.10 modpacks picks up pace and get popular again, anyone else with me?

Community Owner
    Network Administrator
    Level
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupRecommendation First ClassVeteranOverdriveCreated Blog entry
    Awards:
    Posting AwardDiscussion Ender
    Blog Entries

Re: Minecraft 1.10 modpacks are here

We may look into hosting servers for 1.10 mod packs if they become popular. I have a lot of experience running Minecraft servers.
    Previously ran some of the largests modded servers for 1.7 modpacks.

In the mean time I am going to setup a local server for all the mods to test shit.

Community Owner
    Network Administrator
    Level
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Blog Entries

Update, just got confirmation from FTB admin Pahema, There are not going to be a FTB pack released for 1.10 untill they figure out some consistency problems they are having with Minecraft's engine.

Community Owner
    Network Administrator
    Level
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Blog Entries

Another update, Did some extensive testing with the All the mods mod pack. and setting up a server for it will not be possible.
    I could not get the server to run lag free on our 8 core Xeon, with 16gb ddr4 ram allocated to Minecraft alone.

maybe in a couple months when feed the beast release some 1.10 mod packs.