Gaming Community Member
    Achievements:
    31 days registeredTagger Second Class

Exclamation [ALERT] R.I.P Shattered Skies 12/04/2016 - 28/06/2016

Hello MxG Members!
    I'm sadly giving you guys a news...
    Shattered Skies first hacks just came out, so be aware of cheaters out there and if you do find some please report them in the forums since they do not (yet) have an Anti-Cheat (Even if they said they did have one).
    There are currently two private hack providers selling them as far as I know, I won't tell the names out but I think you can google them yourself.
    Thanks for your attention and please... DO NOT buy cheats for this game so they won't have any reason to update them constantly!

Regards,
    Luke

Community Owner
    Network Administrator
    Level
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupRecommendation First ClassVeteranOverdriveCreated Blog entry
    Awards:
    Posting AwardDiscussion Ender
    Blog Entries
    Shattered skies does have an anti-cheat, though I don't think it is as capable as artimes knives is hyping it up to be.

Lots of companies have tried to create a custom anti-chat before for their game and failed, miserably. Lets see how this turns out. inb4 warz 3.0 XD

Gaming Community Member
    Achievements:
    31 days registeredTagger Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by DrWhat View Post
    Shattered skies does have an anti-cheat, though I don't think it is as capable as artimes knives is hyping it up to be.

Lots of companies have tried to create a custom anti-chat before for their game and failed, miserably. Lets see how this turns out. inb4 warz 3.0 XD
    Unfortunately Shattered Skies, currently does not have an AC, the only thing they have is FairFight even if they call it custom anti-cheat, and what it does is simply tanking screenshots of your game while playing and sending them to a server so that admins can check them manually, but paid hacks have good Screenshot Protector and honestly a SS protector is easy to code, so unless they don't implement some AC such as BattleEye or EAC the game will fall very soon.
    Regards,
    Luke