Posted 1st October 2015 11:48 PM on steam.
An update to Team Fortress 2 has been released. The update will be applied automatically when you restart Team Fortress 2. The major changes include:
- The Gun Mettle Campaign has officially ended
- Gun Mettle Coin owners have until October 12th to finish any remaining contracts. Contracts will expire on the 13th and will be removed.
- Added 'Inspect Item' backpack menu option for all cosmetics and taunts
- Added 'View in Game...' button for decorated weapons, cosmetics and taunts when viewing TF2 items from Steam Community Inventory or Steam Community Marketplace
- Added more LBTF2 Highlander Season 2 tournament medals
- Added new hit-sound options for players to choose from in the Adv. Options menu
- Fixed a crash related to .vtf file loading (thanks to Nathaniel Theis for this report)
- Fixed a client crash related to the main menu
- Fixed a server crash related to Mann vs. Machine mode
- Fixed a crash and possible odd behavior in maps spawning multiple tf_gamerules entities
- Updated campaign contracts to display their expiration date when the time remaining is less than a week
- Updated the localization files
- Mannpower update
- Updated the grapple impact sounds
- Updated reduced damage taken sound
- Heavy can no longer switch to the grapple until the Minigun has finished its spin-down
- Fixed an exploit related the Knockout powerup not switching to the melee weapon
- Fixed players sometimes getting stuck in the grapple
Read more Here...