Community Owner
    Network Administrator
    Level
    Overall activity: 25.0%
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupRecommendation First ClassVeteranOverdriveCreated Blog entry
    Awards:
    Posting AwardDiscussion Ender
    Blog Entries

Gross Gose says good bye: tribute

Gross Gore | Ali Larsen was a League of Legends streamer from the UK. Gross gore made a mistake by claiming a Riot employee who also streamed, had slept with a 15-year-old girl. Riot made an official complaint to twitch and twitch's response was to permanently ban gross gore from streaming on their platform.

His final words
    Quote Originally Posted by Gross Gore
    My last official statement -
    First thing is first, I want to apologize deeply to everyone who I have ever hurt/made look bad. I was naive & this was the biggest mistake of my life. I didn't mean for any of this to happen, I wasn't thinking straight. I'm sorry to Twitch for my stupid behavior & I will spend the rest of my life regretting what I said & did.
    As many of you may know, I'm very open with anything & everything & I'm not afraid to speak my mind, this has branded me with the "drama" label which I can see exactly what people now mean & why others choose to stay away from me. After recent events, it's now made me take a big step back & realize that the person who I am is the worst type of person, especially as I am someone who has a strong influence on a large audience & I now understand that "with great power comes responsibility."
    I don't want to be this person anymore, I'm not going to be this person anymore, & I want to change the way I am by respecting others & their privacy. After the recent event's this has already given me a valuable life lesson. I'll prove to everyone that I can change, and will change for the best.
    As for my life right now, all I want to do is spend every day working on myself/my behavior/my personality as a whole & becoming a better person. I don't have any plans to stream on any other platform(s). I don't have any plans to make any content at this moment as Twitch was my home & will always be.
    If there is anything important or helpful that anyone wants to share with me, please don't be afraid to email alilarsenlol@hotmail.com.
    Please be patient with replies as I have received an extremely large amount of support/inboxes/snaps/tweets/social media to which I will go over it all but this will take a lot of time.
    Thank you to anyone who has tried helping me in every way you can, I can't believe the amount of support I have received. Everything that has happened in the past couple of days, please don't bring this up and shine any bad lights on anyone, they deserve better. Please respect my decision & I know you will. You guys have always been loyal to me & you deserved a better role model.
    (This is my last Facebook post/Tweet for a while, please note I am OK & don't worry about me)

There's nothing left for me to say or do.
    So I'll leave you all with this video.
    Thanks for showing your support.

Yours sincerely
    Gross Gore/Ali Larsen
    Last edited by DrWhat; 27th April 2016 at 10:51 PM.