Community Owner
    Network Administrator
    Level
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupRecommendation First ClassVeteranOverdriveCreated Blog entry
    Awards:
    Posting AwardDiscussion Ender
    Blog Entries

Article: Valve, A true disservice to the gaming community

Re: Article: Valve, A true disservice to the gaming community

Haha get called out! bulletbarry made a video about you and your great site

Quote Originally Posted by FlorenceDunford View Post
    Haha get called out! bulletbarry made a video about you and your great site
    It is a good video, i love bullet barry

Community Leader

Level
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class3 months registeredCreated Blog entryTagger First Class500 Experience Points
    Awards:
    King of PublishingMaster Tagger
    Blog Entries
    Good!, im writing the next one as we SPEAK!!!! and nice photoshop there bud! For those who dont know me and barry used to own a yt channel together...Dare i say more...? wait for my next blog.

Quote Originally Posted by Feyzi View Post
    Good!, im writing the next one as we SPEAK!!!! and nice photoshop there bud! For those who dont know me and barry used to own a yt channel together...Dare i say more...? wait for my next blog.
    We did huh? I don't think so. I have never co-owned a channel with anybody and this has gone way too far.

You're a fucking retarded nigger faggot.

LoL good luck m8 all your doing is digging yourself into a deeper hole. Not only will you not get anything good from stealing scripts, but you already have a very bad reputation among about 30 thousand people.

Ummmm. Its been like four months since you said that and where is the next script lol? Stop lying and just admit you were wrong.

Then who made the script? I just found a few parts of this crappy website that said Admins can edit others comments, can't you simply change the date it was posted?