Community Owner
    Network Administrator
    Level
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupRecommendation First ClassVeteranOverdriveCreated Blog entry
    Awards:
    Posting AwardDiscussion Ender
    Blog Entries

Looking for: Content writers

Are you well spoken and written in the English language?
    Are you reliable to post unique and relevant content?

Are you fitting the above criteria, then we want you to write for us? Upon approval to write articles, you will have access to use our Content Managment System to post fresh content related to the community and/or the gaming industry.
    Your responsibilities will involve

1. Articles you write for us are to be Original, Readable, Informative, and SEO Optimized.
    2. Promote Threads on the forum that match the above criteria to an article and improve on it. http://i.imgur.com/DFixEr7.png
    3. Write community news monthly or weekly, Don't worry if there is nothing to post about in the news, We understand.
    4. Keep Content Managment System spam free and make sure comments follow the community rules.
    5. Write content above 250 words.

If you feel you can do this, Private Message me 250 words about Why you want to write for us, your past experience, Something about yourself and some things you might like to see in MxGaming

Application state: OPEN!

---
    FAQ.
    Q. What does SEO mean?
    A. SEO means Search engine optimization, they are methods to improve your search engine ranking. Don't worry if you do not know this technique I will give the selected candidates some tip and tricks.

Q. Are Writers staff?
    A. Basically yes, they are not recognised as community staff. But they will have admin permissions in the Content Managment System to post, maintain and moderate.
    Last edited by DrWhat; 11th April 2016 at 05:35 PM.